Ooo Ahh
Well there is a new record of sailing around the world by yourself. It was set last night British time by an English lady.
Also British government is trying to get hard on immigration. The general election is coming up here in a couple of months. People that want to move here well have to have an special job. Also pass a test on Britishness. The law hasn't started yet. Also if you ever come here to Scotland. I'm probably not going to head to it, but you should. Go to the Isle of Iona. It's where the Kings and Queens of Scotland are barried. I also had a wecked dream last night. It was a snowboarding dream, my favorite. It was at this really fancy resort. It was Whistler. But it wasn't because I was in Switzerland. Anyway I was with my mate Emo and it was hard to find the slopes, but I finally found them. Cool as I was going down the mountain, in and out of the powder. Someone was doing color commentary on me. Kept on going down the mountain, and I thought I was following the cables for the chairlift. To get to the bottom but I had lost them and was following the train cables. So I got lost and took of my snowboard and shoes. But I had no sokes on, heard an anonousminse for me from Emo(where he was). Then I Swiss emergency guy so me and gave me something for my feet. That's when I woke up. Thinking now it was that actually resort in Switzerland where no cars are aloud into the town. Just trains. The Super Bowl was this weekend. The most watched sporting event in the world. Witch is really not good. World Champions(give me a break). I was shocked but happy to see. Noticed it, when Philadelpha scored a touchdown the fans would sing a song. That's what happens in Europe here but its ten times better, for all known football(soccer fans).
If they can start it with the Eagles I can start it with the bommers.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home