Nothing works in Glasgow
Nothing really works in Glasgow. Known of the cinks here, hot water actually comes out of the hot water tap. While I was told by my mate that the G8 summit this year is in Edinburgh. May join my mate. Going to be a parade. Head over for it. Reading in Big B's blog that the in Iran they have spotted US planes flying over. Nuclear weapons. Just like in Iraq. That was me being sarcastic.
I said awhile ago that I wouldn't talk about Bush anymore, but I'm going to. I heard is inagarachan speach. Telling my mate this. Bush can't do anything between Isreal and Palestine. Religious stuff. I won't comment any other stuff. Watching a public debat they where having on tv. It was for Britian to equal the amount of money I whole bunch of governments and Britian decided to put towards world aid. They are only paying have of what they promised rate now. Then they got Bush old speech rider in. First thing he said was what we where doing was wrong. He was right about battles that are happening in Africa. How they are destroying themselves.


1 Comments:
Yeah, Canada's only paying a portion of what was promised too... it's too bad.
Post a Comment
<< Home