Happy New Year
Happy new year. I finally remebered to wright this on my blog. I new that Canadian downhill skiing team was in a bad state. From watching over the years, but I didn't know how bad it really was. It was are first win in ten years in december 2004. Snowboarding, mogils where doing really well. Continuing reading biography done on Louis Riel. It is depressing and makes you repressed. I won't spoil it for you if you decid to read it. John A Macdonald was a pric, orangeman from Ontario where pric's. Story of scum politicians. I cut myself at work the other day. Putting my hand in the sink to wash some dishes there was a broken glass and cut myself rate down the nockle of my thumb. The British public here has raised I think it is 90 million for Indian ocean earthquake disaster. I saw in the newspaper the Canadian government gave 66 million. I was looking at the review of 2004 on cbc Manitoba website and I see they built a hotel at the forks. Bad decision I say. Left that ground alone. Shocked to see this one. Not that many NBA fans I guess that read my blog. But how about the franchise Vince Carter being traded from the Raptors to Nets. Entered a competition to go to the biggest ski/snowboard resort in the world. In Italy, got like 65 lifts. 1200 km of area to go in. Lucky if I when it. The weather is pretty crumbe today. Raining last couple of days. O yeah and there was a three minute silence in the UK and Europe and noon yesterday to remember the victims. Sweden got hit the worst over here with 68 dead and just below 2,000 missing. Probably dead. Also when I was in Amsterdam some guys from the US and the bartender from Nederlands where talking about sports. That won't happen in Europe clubs moving to different cities. Like if Ajax stadium where to move to a different place there would be war. Go with pretty much every club. Freaken war if there was a club moved some where else.
Peace


3 Comments:
The Canadian government gave $80 million Canadian, and the public so far has given about $75 million.
They're looking to build a new stadium for the Bombers out the west of the city by the Assinaboia Downs horse racing place. So far the one design they've shown looks stupid, I hope they don't choose that one. I also hope they don't put a roof on it.
Today, the Canadian Government gave $400 million - not sure how much of what was given before was included, but it's a good chunk of money nevertheless!
Make that $425 million...
Post a Comment
<< Home