The World Went Wrong When We Created Money
Amsterdam. First I'll tell you what awards Amsterdam wins. The Award for the most creative bikes in the world(James old dog Bear, basket in front with that size of dog. You'll have to go to Amsterdam to see what else), highest beauties in Europe, you can't smell air, just drugs, it's a safe haven for people. Took off for Edinburgh tuesday to stay at a hostel for the night because my flight left early the next morning. There was a guy from Canberra, Australia in my room and we ended up chating for awhile. Then I went to bed. Wednesday. Got up early and caught the bus to the airport. On the flight looking at easy jet book I find out they fly from Glasgow. The reason I went to Edinburgh is because I thought that that was the only place it flys from in Scotland. An old Rangers player was trying to get someone to fly from Glasgow. I went to Anne Frank Huis for the first day. Got lost walking back to the hostel, eventually found it with some help from people. 1st night I had a horrible headache from the drugs and got tired very early. Second day. Went to the Rijskmuseum. Found out that some of it was closed. After that at the hostel might 2 smart Americans from Michegan and played some Rumme with them, and talked. Also had a horrible headache, went to sleep early. Third day was going to head to Delft, but Amsterdam Centraal didn't take visa(didn't really count my money in my wallet, but I wouldn't have had any money for the museum down there). Second time, James and Big B now what I'm talking about. So went to the Maritime museum. My title of this blog. In this museum there was apart where it talked about Nederlands people heading to New York and meeting the Natives. Dutch person said how much for the land. Love this line. Don't remeber the exact line, but it's along this line. The land is not for us to buy, it's for everyone. When you come from the train from airport it looks like a city in N. America. Always the center of town that you relize where you are. Also I thought that they just dug up the canals. But it really is built on pillars like Venice. Went and climed up this building. Nice theres stairs to climb to the top, great view of the city. At night talked with this girl from Melbourne, Australia. After that with some guys from America. Saturday arrived back in Scotland. Easy Jet lost my baggage but they're sending it to me tommorow. Next it's time to got where my history is. Krakow, Poland. See if I kind find where Swardan, Prussia was.
Picked up a pair of shoes today. My two other one's have got bad ripes in them. Pair of rip curls, regular £60 at tkmax £19. Well it was supposed to be a walk into UEFA Cup knock out stage for my Rangers. But where not going to be in it. Where about to lose one of are best players to Newcastle, ha crap. Some hockey news. Watching the news and on channel 4 they mentioned nhl strike. About players coming to Europe. Basek (maple leafs player) is playing for Coventry in England. Getting like £300 month plus a place to live. When I was watching CNN Bertuzzi is banned from playing in Europe because of what he did. Reaping the winds for what he did.


1 Comments:
Right on Amsterdam sounds awesome. Definitely need to head out that way sometime. Seems like you're meeting more foreigners than locals hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home