Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Blank


Rented Fahrenheit 9/11 yesterday, Michael Moore's movie. Not going to write anything about the movie. Thankyou grandparents for coming to Canada instead of the US. Now begins my search into Canada politics. I'm not going to write anymore about US politics on my blog. One thing I have already found about Canadian politics is a might someone from Montreal here. He was telling me that Montreal gets good money. The rest of Quebec really does get unfarely treated.

Another thing that rules about over here is you get four weeks of holidays a year. I was watching a program last night Germany is better then us. Talking about England and Britain. Really is true Germany has moved on from WW2. Britain hasn't grown up. Still calling them Nazis. This was an English man that did the study. Like in Berlin people trust each other. Bikes on the sides of roads and there's a number you have to call and that's how you rent it. Pub where all you have to do is pay an entrance fee and drinks are for free. At the end of the night there is an tub where you put as much money as you think it deserves. Over here people would pay nothing and take the boo's home. People haven't growned up here since WW2. I can't stand the reglious, racial thing between Celtic and Rangers.

Just on cbc website for Manitoba and I see Marigold got shot down for uncleaness. Never have been to that restaurant and doesn't look like all be going to it anytime now.

Peace

3 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

The rest of Quebec gets unfairly treated...sounds like a typical person from Quebec complaining. oo oi.

November 9, 2004 at 8:44 p.m.  
Blogger m@ said...

lol you're so right Bryan.
You'd be good to avoid Marigold's, I've never been there but have heard a few stories from people who have eaten there.
One small word of advice when considering comparisons between places/things/whatever: The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
As great as Germany may seem, or any place for that matter, every place has its negative aspects. Just like Winnipeg. Sure, it's a lovely city, but it's the murder capital of Canada for seven years running.

November 10, 2004 at 12:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just went to Marigold's for a farewell before the news item. Buffet was awesome and the place was crowded. They have addressed all that needed to be. First time I had eaten there in 30 years.
M

November 14, 2004 at 6:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home