Oakland Hills
It was great to see the Europeans beat the Americans. I was a nervous every time Monte had a putt. He struggles from short range. It was nothing like a European course like the where saying. I was a standard American course, everything cut and nice and pretty. Not letting the grass grow wild. American courses are wimpy compared to over here. I've always supported the Europeans.
I saw Collateral over the weekend and also Motorcycle Diaries. Collateral was an amazing movie. I really liked the script. Different and had brains. The only complent I have is when Fox goes into the club saying he's Vincent and the boss says if he doesn't finish the list kill him. They never followed up on that. Why bring something into the movie if your never going to follow up on to it. Motorcycle Diaries is amazing. True story of brothers from Argentina going through Venezula, Chile, next Country up. They're doctors and the people them meet. Next movie you rent, rent this one. You won't be disappointed.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home