First Year Anniversary
Well yesterday was the end of the first year in the UK. It's been a good year all and all. Meet new people. Now I'm living in Scotland.
Little sad today I think one of my good mates the chef I work with might have got fired because he did have time to do all the jobs the head chef wanted him to do because he was really busy cooking food for the costumers. But I'll see when I go to work if he's still working for us. I was orginally planning on go golfing with two of my mates that I work with but I got to work more this week. Not sure why because I can't understand the head chef. But I'll see when I go to work tonight.
Canada won the two man lawn bowling world championship a while ago here in Scotland against Ireland. They where losing bad early but they came back and won. The football season has started. My Rangers got in a draw and Brighton's first game in Division One they lost to Reading.
Also walking to the computers here today I was walking through the park and guess what? They're was a group of Bagpipers and drumers getting ready for the Bagpipe festival I guess happening this week. Bagpipe are the most beautiful sounding instruments in the World I think. I really like the drumming to.
While the Olympics start this week in birth of the Olympics Athens, Greece. Hopefully Canada can beat the record of twenty-one medals our twenty-two metals. But it will be tough. Surprised to see that Canada's basketball team didn't qualify. Go Aussies I want to see your swimmers beat the US swimmers. Remember watching in Canada the US in the US invited Australian swimmers to compete and the US smacked them. I was very disappointed. But I forget his name one of the Aussies best swimmers wasn't there. I guess just like the Euro Championship football the world football medals well be going on and the Greeks I'm sure well be going at it again. Come on Canadian beach ball volleyball teams I know that where great at that.
Here's a joke for you English Premership fans. Last week the streets in London from all the rain where flooded and it pushed some of the sewer into the Thames. Alot of fish dead. The dead fish are like Crystal Palace everyone knows they have no chance of winning anything in the Premership. Have any of you seen the new Arsenal kit. It's there best kit so far in my book, they're all blue. They're just amazing.
This is going to be a new segment on my blog. Put your guess in my comment box. Glasgow slang. You got to guess what this means in English, it's Glasgow slang. Gonny Gies. James I think you'll know this one because you where telling me N. Irish language is the same.
Soon to come more Bucktooth and Illroys Great Adventure
God Bless You All


2 Comments:
I'm not sure how well Canada will be doing at this years olympics. Canada is sending I think one of the smallest teams it's ever sent. I heard it was less than 30 athletes. The idea is to have "quality over quantity". So, it's entirely possible that with fewer entries, we'll do just as well as 4 years ago. Here's hoping for the best for our athletes!
As it happens, I've checked things over. It appears I was misled by a misprint in the article I read. It's not 28 athletes, but 28 events Canada is participating in. I thought it seemed like a pathetically small number of people lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home