And They Said It's Something Called Canada Day
Happy Canada Day to everyone in Canada from half the world away. Great song by Oasis. I don't know what day it is this weekend, but enjoy the festivities. You'll have to forgive me for not knowing what day it is because I'm have the world away. Sorry.
Greece awe, congrulations. It wouldn't have mattered because I found out that I'm not working at that pub this weekend. Last weekend I'm guessing that was my last weekend working there. So well never find out if he would have given me onehundred pounds. Go Greece you can beat Portugal.
Bucktooth's and Illroy's Great Adventure
They are at the bottom of the hill now.
Illroy- What a popper for the Canada polar bears and clams this weekend. There not going to be able to go on there bashing boats day on Canada day. Bucktooth- Yeah, last year was the last one. They got the message to not dare come into Hudson's Bay. Illroy- Well let's have a minute of silence in dedication for the sadness the polar bears and clams must be felling rate now for not being able to smash any boats. Illroy and Bucktooth both cry for the whole minute. Illroy- While that's that. It's like the E,R Inter said, "Those Canadian Clams and Polar Bears got nothing to complain about. Canada is an humongous Country. All they have to do is move to another place and I'm sure they'll be boats there to destroy". Those where his last words before he got picked up by a bird and was taken to China on his great adventure. Bucktooth- When was he planning on coming back to Scotland? Illroy- I don't know. He was saying he may live there for the rest of his life if he'd liked it. Bucktooth- Opwedaf ureagl wb pomadr da treloiut. Ancient Scottish language. Sorry can't tell you what it means. Can only tell you it if you ever been to Scotland. Sorry, just the secret order of the clams. Can't break the order. Illroy- Totally. Bucktooth- No more true where words have ever been sayed. While it looks if we had up an around that big hill would be are best beat to get to the water. Illroy- Sounds like a great plan. So how are your grand children doing? Bucktooth- Xougeld(Another ancient Scottish Word) Is learning to use his legs for the first time. He almost fell down into the black. Black is a cliff face under the water and they don't know how far it goes down. Good thing he didn't fall because he would have been gone forever. Now they have told him to walk in more safe locations. Woult is just starting to use his legs to. Illroy- Xougeld, great name, great name. When we get back to Inverness I changed my mind I'm going to go across the North Sea and see my relatives in Amsterdam one last time before I go into no more traveling.
To Be Continued


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home