Thursday, June 24, 2004

Some Things I'd Like 2 See Change


First thing is I'd like to see every nuclear weapon in the world destroyed. Second thing is I'd like to see coming into Countries in the world change. I say that you should be able to live in any Country in the world permantly. You just have to show your past that you have no bad bad criminal record stuff. Once you see you have the limit of people you want in your Country then just say where closing done are borders, no one else in except for visiting. Some things would have to change before this can happen. Scotland, Wales, and I don't know if N. Ireland control there borders but these Countries and any other Countries in the world that don't have control of there borders need to get control. I think England should stop letting people into there Country. What is it like sixty million, diffently enough for a small place. People that will go to what ever country they want to go will learn the language when they arrive.

In other stuff I got a belt. Some how my other built the pin got on the wrong side. So thanks to cheap stores a got a nice leather built for two pounds.

Illroy's and Bucktooth's Great Adventure

They are now relaxing for the night under the tree where all the birds are, clams don't sleep just rest.
Illroy- You know what Bucktooth? Bucktooth- What? Illroy- I don't like the dark. Bucktooth- Well you know what, my mom's sister told me once the best thing to do is get over it. It's just the dark. The moon shines enough to see as much as you need to see. But you know what we need Illroy. Illroy- What? Bucktooth- My sister one visit to the North see just north of Amsterdam came across a secret building protected by the Amsterdam clams. But she walked around the building and came across see in the dark glasses. She wasn't able to bring them back over because she was caught. They destroyed them, but she was let to come back over. Illroy- But you know how tuff the Dutch are, if they where to get involved with the war between us and the Russians we both would have been done and they would have been eating all the sea-weed. Bucktooth- True. Illroy- What you told me is really helping me not to be scared of the dark. Bucktooth- Well it's like the great P A Earnfield said before he died in the great North Sea battle, "us clams, we sure are lazy. But were the smarts ones in the ocean". Illroy- To many lost in that battle. Bucktooth- So true, so true cousin. But it would have even gone longer if we hadn't signed the peace treaty with them to split it 50/50.
To Be Continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home