Wednesday, June 09, 2004

The Bike Ride

Well on tuesday I did head off in the end on the twenty mile ride up to loch lomond. The highest speed on the way up there was 25km/hr, & the lowest was can't remember. It took just under three hours, with breaks and the last two to three miles I had it in first gear because of the wind. When I arrived there I might two guys from Calgary, one of them was living in Dundee and the other one came to visit him for a month. So they decided they where going to travel Scotland. I found out from them that Calgary lost two one in game seven. The cup isn't going to come back with a Canadian team but the Canadian players for Tampa Bay. Very happy for one of my favorite players Dave Anderychuk from the Doug Gilmour days with Toronto that he got one. After that I headed to the beach and read chapter two and three of The Firm. Love this book. Couldn't here anything except some guy's on there seadoo and the odd people talking behind me. Also cool all these duckling's came rate up to me. Also when I was standing in the water a swan came up to me and I decided to back up because I thought he might won't to bite my toes. Only a tresel of rain. Stayed there for two hours then headed back to Glasgow. Took also under three hours. The highest speed was nineteen km/hr, lowest eleven km/hr. The wind got really bad on the way back to. Alright now my first installment of Illroy and Bucktooth's the Clams great adventure.

Scene- They just got thrown into a rubbish bag cause they were cracked. They weren't really cracked they just opened there mouths.
Illroy-Man we should have got Lord to fly us down to the Irish Sea just off of Ayr. Lord is a Seagull, he would have taken him Illroy and Illroy and Bucktooth in his mouth.Bucktooth-I wanted to see the west coast of Scotland, come on we always go in Lord's mouth. Illroy-It's your fault were in this rubbish bag. Bucktooth-I had to go see my brother after he lost he's son in a motor boat repeler. You didn't have to come along, I gave you that choice. Illroy- Alright, alright, I'll stop complaining. What happened to your brother anyways. Bucktooth-He didn't lesson to us. He wanted to be eaten. Illroy and Bucktooth both break down and cry for half an hour. Illroy- So many of are brother's and sister's we have lost to the human eaters. Bucktooth- They should stop eating us. Start eating just fish, grass.
The rubbish bag has now been thrown in the skip(rubbish bin). To be continued.

God Bless You All

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home