Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Got stung by a bee, wasp, our hornet

Got stung by a bee, wasp, our hornet last week. One of those three. Bryan and I were walking down the stairs, and I had my hand on the railing. It was sitting there and it stung me. Then I killed him our her. My thumb area is still sour from the sting.

Bought a new camera along while ago. My old camera got broken from the employee's of Swiss Air. I put it in my luggage and when I tried it when I got back from Switzerland it was broken. Great news Calgary has reached it to the Western Conference final. Yesterday was a bank holiday. The pub where I work was open but I got the day off. Work tonight 5-11, wednesday 5-11, and then thursday 10-3. This up coming weekend I'm heading with James and Bryan to Rome for the weekend. Then they're heading off on there part of Europe bike trip. Going to get a bike this week. It'll save me money to go to places instead of taking train our bus.

God Bless, until next email Men take your women out somewhere special

jp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home