MY FIRST BLOG
Sitting here at the Mitchell library near central Glasgow on the internet. James and Brian are on some other computers finishing travel details for there European bike trip. I m checking out the normal football, baseball, hockey scores and have to be at work in an hour and exactly 34 minutes from this exact moment I m writing this line. Hopefully it will be a quiet our nice night. Also excited that this Sunday I don t have to do the 5-11 one pound past night. Which is a big relief cause it is really hectic.
Yesterday James, Brian, and I after I did my 10 am to 2 pm shift which was really supposed to go to 3 put my boss said it was okay to go because they re was no work. I might them at Mitchell Library and then we heading back to the flat and had tea. Also Brian and I played some Air Hockey. He was the Vancouver Canucks and I was the Winnipeg Jets. He won the first three serious in the first round of the playoffs. But the last series Winnipeg had moved to the Eastern Conference and we might in the Stanley Cup. Vancouver choked in the big contest and I (Winnipeg Jets), beat them 4 games to 3. Then we headed to the longest Pub in the UK. It wasn t that great. Then I took them to O Connor Pub which is originally Irish Pub but got turned into a Scottish Pub. They re was a party going on the bottom flour with people from N. Ireland and the Republic. They were doing a pub quiz and they re was this one question about what is the currency in Ireland. People went up to the question person saying which part north our south. He ended up saying the Republic. It was getting heated downstairs. Brings me to the next thing. Its Scots, English, and Irish living in the north. Very angry and sad about the Scots that they side with London over the Irish. Also they re flag, it says all English except for there hand of the Orangeman. I forget who it exactly is. James was telling me but I forget.
Heading with James and Brian to Rome from the 7-9 of May which will be a lot of fun. Then heading back to Glasgow. James and Bryan's great adventure of some biking, flying, and little bit of train around Italy, Switzerland, Luxemburg, France, Spain, and finally Portugal.
Until next blog have a lot of good days
jp


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home