Thursday, May 20, 2004

Stanley Cup



I was telling Bryan alot well he was here that last time Calgary and Vancouver played in the Stanley Cup playoffs Vancouver went on to the Final's. The result wasn't good but hopefully it will be a better result this time and the Cup comes home to Canada. Vancouver and Calgary should face each other every year with this kind of result. In other sporting news just south of us Manitoban's in the NBA the Minnesota Timberwolve's a time I like that never make's it past the first round is in the Western Conference finals.

In other news I meet someone from California that also was told by God to come to Glasgow. Also can you pray that I would find some band mate's to start a band to reach the people in the punk, rapcore, and hardcore scene if that is what God want's me to do. Also started to almost every day read the bible.

In other news walking here there where barely any clouds in the sky and it started to rain and small hail balls on me. The weather is wacky here. Also going to see Troy today.

God Bless You All

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home