Monday, May 24, 2004

The Computer's Crashed


Hi. It's a big week coming up. My last blog may have confused you about shouldn't have Swindon gone on to the division final for the ultimate prize of getting to go to division 1. Well let me tell you it goes on a combined score for the two games. So pretty much at the end of both the games it was 2-2. So it went to the showdown of five player's two goalie's. You all now who one. Swindon shouldn't have even bothered coming to Brighton. They should have said go strait to the final for the last spot 4 division 1. The ultimate happen's this week for football fan's all over the world. One pitch two teams, only one gets to be the winner. Porto lead by I don't know any player's for there team, versus Monaco lead by Pedro(Pedro is heading to my Glasgow Rangers next year). Not many people predicted these teams would be in the final. This Wednesday it is happening. It'll be on Sportsnet in Canada in the afternoon live. But I'm sure they will replay it sometime again. Me I made sure I worked wednesday day so I can go to my pub Hubbarb's to watch it. Also this week the Ultimate in N. America the Stanley Cup finales. The yeah they beat San Jose, Vancouver, and forget the other team to reach the final lead by Jarmoir Iginla, versus the Tampa Bay Lighting lead my a Winnipeg love Nikolai Habibolin(I spelled his name wrong). The clear and simple fact is that Florida, no you can't have the Stanley Cup(Your Florida). But then can Calgary shack what happened to Vancouver last time the reverse happened we will see.

Other news. I used to live outside the murder capital of Canada. Now
I live in the murder capital of Europe I found out.

Today I went and played some basketball with some people from the UofG.
This week schedule is heading to a bible study tonight with two guys. Tuesday, wednesday days I work. Thursday, friday, saturday, sunday night's I work. Then sunday day the showdown in Cardiff, Wales(Please email me how many of you new that our didn't know that there was a country called Wales on this Island). Brighton & Hove Albion Seagulls lead by the amazing Leon Knight, lead us to the first division Leon. Versus the Bristol City, pff Bristol City. Don't even know why they even bothered to create a team. Losers, they shouldn't even bother coming to Cardiff.

God Bless You All

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home