Got a new book, Maybe going to see a new movie tonight
Got a new book to read. Went and picked up The Firm for three pounds.
I wanted to see the difference between the movie and book. Also hopefully heading downtown tonight to see the new Harry Potter movie. Also Harry Potter was all shot here in Scotland. My weekend started today. Tomorrow going to be biking out to Loch Lomond. It will depend on the weather. Other then that work was good this weekend. Friday I was working at a Pub. The regular karoke night. Good, was younger people in there and they sang new songs. Not the usual old sappy love songs. Saturday I worked at another pub. There are cover bands at this pub all the time. Rock music from 60's up. Sunday night kitchen porter was nice. Never got to busy.
God Bless You All


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home