Monday, June 14, 2004

Football Never Over


Work was good this weekend. Friday again I was working security at the same karoke pub. Saturday worked at another pub. Sunday was a busy day at my kitchen porter job.

I see Canada beat Belize four zip in the first qualifying game for soccer to qualify for the world cup. Also the Euro 2004 football tournament is going on over here. I wrote down all the scores I think it will be at the end of the game. I got the first one right last night. I predicted that France would beat England two to one. Russia is who I'm supporting and they lost one zip to Spain on Sunday. But they got two more games to play to earn the chance to go to the second round. Really looking forward to the Germany Holland game on Tuesday with the big rivalry. What's this I see, Detroit up on the all mighty Lakers three to one in the NBA finales.

In other news I haven't read yet how the European elections went for over here. But as soon as I do I'll update you all.

Illroy's & Bucktooth's the Clam's great adventure

Little more information. Illroy and Bucktooth both come from just north of Inverness.

They are now being taken out of the skip(Rubbish Bin) and being taken to the rubbish dump by the rubbish truck.
Bucktooth- So what's the plan now Illroy? Illroy-Well I figure once where out of this thing(the rubbish truck) will cut open this bag and walk(they have legs) to a river our lake our how ever far we need to to get to the water. But four rate now let's eat all this sea-weed. Because they'll be nothing to eat four along time. Hey what's that smell Illroy? Illroy- O yeah. It's called save the Clam's. It was made by the Russian clam's just north of Murmansk in the Barents sea. My cousin Shenor stole the recipe from the general from the great war in the North Sea between the Scots and Russian's for the sea-weed. It attracts fish so when the fishermen come they can't get us. Bucktooth-Well how come you didn't give me some when we arrived in Ayr? Illroy-It wouldn't have mattered. We would have been the only two wearing it and that wouldn't have attracted any fish. The whole clan of clam's would have had to be wearing it to have an affect. The truck stop's and Illroy and Bucktooth bag gets thrown into the dump. Bucktooth- Alright let's finish up on this sea-weed and hit the road. Illroy- I can picture the sea already.
To be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home