Deep World Stuff
In the Czech Republic I found out that parent's don't want there kid if they have anything wrong with them. So rate now they are locked in cages and taken out to wash them. If they start doing stuff they give them a needle to come them down. The government built a new place for them with swimming pool and tennis courts, but there treated the same way. The other one is Israel has nuclear weapons. This guy went to The Times after he was finally down in his jail sentence for going to England and Israel forces found him trying to publish the story. England needs to sink into the ocean, because there just trouble makers(just kidding).
Rate on Canada won both there games against Belize to move on in the World Cup qualifying. Didn't say why my title for last blog I'm sad is for. Russia ain't going forward in Euro 2004.
Was planning to go on a bike ride today but I was tired so I slept more.
Illroy's And Bucktooth's Great Adventure
Walking in the grass to where all the birds are. Illroy- U know what Bucktooth? Bucktooth- What? Illroy- I don't know? Bucktooth- What don't you know about? Illroy- Yeah us clam's lay around all day in are places. But if we weren't around so many more sea mammal's would be eaten then us. No one ever thanks us ever. It's like the great Q P Lin said, "To understand a clam, you'd have to be a clam". Before he got killed in the great North Sea battle Bucktooth- So true. But you know what once we get that save the clam's on all are clan north of Inverness once we go back, we'll be safe forever. Suddenly a dog runs up and picks up who Bucktooth thinks is Illroy but is actually a rock and starts running off chewing it in his mouth. Bucktooth- ILLROY, ILLROY, ILLROY, you stupid thing bring back Illroy, ILLROY, ILLROY, come back, ha ha. Bucktooth is crying. Illroy- Be quiet, I'm rate here. I saw that thing coming a while ago. Bucktooth- That really scared me, how come you didn't say something. Illroy- I wanted to see how you responded. Come on let's keep on walking. Now they are under the tree's and tons of birds are flying above them. Illroy- You see that over there it looks like some water. Bucktooth- Diffently, but still along way's away.
To be continued


1 Comments:
lol, Israel has had nuclear weapons for a long time man. That would have been news aboug 30 years ago. They recently developed shot range missiles that can deliver nuclear payloads. No matter though, because Israel has had long range missiles also capable of delivering nuclear payloads for many years. You can thank the U.S. for that.
Post a Comment
<< Home