I was Sad
The election's for Scotland. I didn't support what Tories and Liberal democrat's where going to do and they ended up finishing third and fourth which is excellent. Labour party won. Pretty much supported what everyone else was going to do except Tories and Liberal democrat's.
Here are my two awards for so far in Euro 2004. For goal of the tournament so far even though both Zidane's goals where amazing against England I give it to Ruud Van Nistoroy's goal against Germany.
The most creative corner goes to France. Henry takes the corner and pretty much passes it to Zidane. Zidane then is facing towards Henry and he kicks it up with his right foot towards the net. Don't know his name but he headed it wide of the net. Congraulation's to Detroit Piston's for beating the Laker's and bringing the title back east.
Also headed for my weekly bike ride yesterday. Decided this time I'll bike east. So biked between seventeen and nineteen mile's east. Took three hours with some small breaks. It was a harder trail then the one to Loch Lomond. Some of it was on a bike trail, other times it was riding through a town. Also got to bike on a country Scotland road. Was going to ride farther but got stopped by men doing contraction on a bridge. Could have asked them if I could go past but I biked my three hour's one direction so that was good enough. Then after an hour's break I bike back to Glasgow. Took the same amount of time. Going to continue doing this amount time and mile's wise each week, depending on the weather. Planning at the end of summer to bike up to Inverness. Bike trail going up there. It's 214 miles. Figure sixty mile's a day and the last day only will be thirty-four miles.
Illroy's and Bucktooth's Great Adventure
Still in the rubbish bag and the rubbish dump
Illroy- Well I've finished my share of the sea-weed, you can have the rest. Then Bucktooth ate the rest. Bucktooth- Alright follow me and I'll tear open the whole in the bag with my teeth. Illroy- Water, water, I don't understand it's coming from the sky. Bucktooth- This is screwed up. Only above the water. They both here a sound getting louder and louder. Then Bucktooth looks to his right. Bucktooth- Quick follow me, it's coming to kill us. Over this way. It doesn't look like anything dangerous is over here. Ahh. Illroy- Ahh, AHHH, AHHHH, AHHHH, AHHHHH, AHHHHHH. They rolled down the rubbish hill. Illroy- Look up at all those seagulls. Suddenly a big peace of poo from the sky from a seagull fall's on Bucktooth. Illroy- Ha, Ha, ha ha ha ha ahhh ha ha ha ha ha ahahaha ha. Bucktooth- It ain't funny I just got a message before we went on this trip to get all the soars out. Illroy- Alright, let's start walking that direction where all those bird's are. The salt water our non-salt water has to be somewhere close.
To Be Continued


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home