Wednesday, June 30, 2004

It Started Raining


I went for my bike ride yesterday. Started to rain but I didn't let it stop me from continuing. Headed southwest of Glasgow. Another beautiful ride into the country side.

Bucktooth's & Illroy's Great Adventure

Climbing down a hill in the early hours of the sunlight.
Illroy- First thing I'm going to do when we arrive back to are home is eat all the sea-weed I can and lay on are secret cave the rest of my life. I'm getting to old for this traveling thing. Bucktooth- I agree, but first we got to get back to are home. Illroy- Hay did you see that? Bucktooth- See what? Illroy- I can't believe you didn't see that. Bucktooth- See what? Illroy- Over there, you see that strange thing flying between those other two humans. It's two people throwing a freesbee between each other. Bucktooth- Know that's wack.
Complete nutters these humans I tell you, complete nutters. Illroy- Totally. It looks easier this way to the water. Bucktooth- Watch out. Bucktooth pulls Illroy out of the way of a human that was about to step on him. Illroy- Thanks man. Bucktooth- No problem. But you need to start looking around before you start walking. These is a dangerous land. Unkown to us ocean folk. But well be able to tell are children, are childrens children well always know yours and mine great adventure. Illroy- Well be legends. The local leeks well talk about us forever. Leeks are like pubs but they serve sea-weed from all over the world. Bucktooth- I'm sure well be able to get free sea-weed for the rest of are lives.
To Be continued

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

This is in reference to one of your posts from a few days ago, I'm just putting it here for the sake of being closer to the top of the page. Jon:

"I say that you should be able to live in any Country in the world permantly."

"I think England should stop letting people into there Country."

Are these two sentiments not counter-intuitive?

June 30, 2004 at 1:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home