Wednesday, July 07, 2004

The Famous Greek Boys


Not even diving Deco could save Portugal from the almighty Greek defense. Greece won the European Football Championships 2004. It was a great game. What a year for Greece winning this and also holding the Olympic games going back home this year.

Went on my once a week bike ride on monday. It was a little longer one this time. The first part of the ride was through rolling meadows and then at the end I was biking in the hills along the ocean. My mate asked me if I wanted to be the lead singer in his band. Going to be. Going to sing some of his lyrics and also get to do some of my lyrics. I would be the only christian member of the band. Keep you up to date on that, don't know when it's going to start.

Bucktooth's and Illroy's Great Adventure
Walking along the side of a hill towards the ocean along, along, ways away.
Illroy- You know what Bucktooth? Bucktooth- What? Illroy- I love you man. Bucktooth- You to. I couldn't handle this with out you by my side. Illroy- Me neither. We rule. Bucktooth- How are you doing on energy? Illroy- Surprisingly good. Clams can survive for half a year with just eating on big amount of food. Bucktooth- I was thinking when we head back up to Invernes we should start coaching are on Ruiylderf(Ancient Scottish Word) team. Free rides all over Scotland instead of having to get there are selves. Illroy- Sounds good.
To Be Continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home