Tuesday, July 20, 2004

The Open


Well you all know who I followed at the Open. Raining from Ontario Canada, of course Mike Weir and his playing partner Monty(Colin Montgomeire). There was a big crowd following them. Good vocal support from Mike Weir from the Canadians that came across and other Canadians that I meet from London and me. The reason it was such a big crowd is because Monty. Also I got taken my picture by Japanese press. So Momchil you got to go pick up a Golf Today whatever that is in Japan and tell me if my picture is in there when whatever Golf Today is. I'm guessing it's a magazine though. Also meet someone from Gilford, England and was talking with him for awhile. Telling him I thought you guys where banned from coming up here for the Open in Scotland(joke). My mate the other day was I thought they stopped the English at the gate(joke). The guy from Gilford was like that is class. He new it was a joke. Other then that I saw Tiger, Ernie, Phil. It was a great experience going to be going next year saturday and sunday at the Old Course Saint Andrews for the Open. The only bummer is a forgot my umbrella in the toilet and once I relized I forgot it and went back and looked for it it was gone. Some one probably nicked it. Also it was imposible to get any further then half way up the 18th fareway to see the last hole. The most press coverage for tournament was not Tiger, Phil, it was some dude from Japan. Also there was this other press guy I could tell from Winnipeg because he had a goldeyes hat on and lifted my thumb and said right on Goldeyes.

Been working and saw Spider 2 for free. I found out about I cheap golf course only 20 minutes from me for less then £4 for 9 holes.

Soon to come more Bucktooth's and Illroy's Great Adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home