Tuesday, July 13, 2004

1 10 9 Go


Well it was never going to last. After the Orange Day parade in Belfast yesterday I rioting started between Loyalists and Nationalists.
Let me know what you think would help to stop this and have peace in N. Ireland. I think the north should join the south. The loyalists can still love the Queen. If they want they can still claim to be apart of Britain. If they don't like it why not move to England where the Queen lives are over here to Scotland our we can't forget about the biggest chickens in world history those Walsh. Was back at the movie theatre working security there. I was walking around one corner of the building and they're was a man and wife muslim praying there. So my eyes went suddenly big. The man must have thought I was thinking something bad, but I wasn't thinking anything at all. They he said what to me in an angry voice. Then I said nothing. I went over and talked with him and was telling me that they wouldn't let them do there prayers inside and that they were ignorant. That in the US they had prayer rooms in the theatres and then I told him I'm not sure if they had that in Canada. I was thinking of asking them next time when I reached them around the building what exactly they believed and if the where doing these prayers because they wanted to our out of ritual. Yesterday I found something out. Telling my mate in the kitchen that I work with that I wanted to start an Christian and Non-Christian hard music station in Glasgow. They don't have one hard music station. He said that won't work a Christian music station because there to preachy. Then I said they talk about they're relationship with God and what people say about them having a relationship with God and things that have happened in there life. I don't understand why he and his mates have a problem with it. Ever band sing about what they love and relationships and stuff that's happened in there lives. Watched the Bill Clinton interview last night. Rwanda came up. He said that was his biggest regret. We were busy in Bosnia, Kosovo, and Haiti where a similar thing was going on at the same time. My opinion is that they have a humongous army they diffently could have sent some people. The world is to blame for Rwanda not just the US. It was ignored.

Watch tsn this weekend on sunday. I will be in the crowds at the Open at Troon.

Sorry no Bucktooth and Illroys Great adventure this week. Not sure what to write. I have run out of ideas.

God Bless You All

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jon, it's Cam. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you! Good blog site. Post more about what makes you tick, less politics! But that's just me. ;)

Cam

July 19, 2004 at 8:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home