Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Hot Week


Well I did my last weekend of security work at the theatre on friday and saturday. Just going to be doing my kitchen porter job. Last week was a hot week weather wise for the people here. I found it warm but I missed the Manitoba scorcher weather. I just went to the theatre with my mate and his mate and saw King Arthur. It was an amazing movie. For those historian fans can you email our put it in my comment box the answer to this question. So in the movie it is before he became the King. So after he became King it's been always said he went on crusade's with his knights. Our where those he's crusades before he became King that King Arthur and his knights went on. I also got a new umbrella because I forgot my old one in the toilet at The Open and when I went back it was gone. Also I got a Rangers football top for ten pounds. I was asking my mate Scott if there is anywhere where I got get bigger jars of peanut butter. He told me there's a Costco on the other end of the toon. So I guess I'm going to have to get a costco card and get me some more longer lasting peanut butter. Also I was watching a forget if it was the news our a program but they where talking about the ice in Greenland. How fast it has been melting. It was six feet in I forget three to six months. If it continues London will be a swamp. Also after I finished watching King Arthur I had a gloryres root bear and bacon cheese burger at A&W. The only one in Scotland, and I think it maybe the only one in the UK. I'm going to email dairy queen begging them to bring a dairy queen here.

More Bucktooths and Illroys Great Adventure to come

1 Comments:

Blogger m@ said...

lol A costco card just for bigger jars of peanutbutter. That's awesome Jon.

The movie had a different take on the whole King Arthur story. He wasn't a king in the movie, just a Roman soldier. That's why he could be given the orders to go way north into Scotland that he was.

-Matt.

August 3, 2004 at 10:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home