Monday, September 13, 2004

Shocking

My mate Allen didn't want a beer after work yesterday. It was shocking, he even said did I just say I'm not going to have a beer after work and just have a coke. Work was good yesterday. The shift started the best way possible with barely any work. After work me and Allen had another game of virtual golf skins games on the pub game machine. We played four holes and then the machine reset on us. After it came back on Allen and I played a different game with are two credits remaining. Also Allen is leaving the kitchen staff for Airdrie at the end of this month. Cheaper renting there. He was the best chef to work with, he'll be missed.

Bombers beat the Riders(the uglest and boring Province in Canada, we should get rid of it. Wast of space). Five games left to get a better place in the playoffs. I'm really a Saskatewan basher. It's the worst Province in Canada. Brighton and Rangers both got in draws this weekend. Go Canada. Got to win 2 to have the chance to get 2 Germany.

God Bless

4 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

A shame you dislike Saskatchewan to such a degree. I suppose because it's so much like Manitoba? Or perhaps you haven't explored it enough.

September 13, 2004 at 10:04 p.m.  
Blogger m@ said...

Or perhaps you're all banjo playing inbreds :P

September 13, 2004 at 11:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to explore Saskatchewan - lot more then you think

September 14, 2004 at 9:04 p.m.  
Blogger James said...

How could a place with such an interesting name be the bearer of such boredom?

November 5, 2004 at 11:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home