I'm Back Do do do Do Batman
I was glued to the Olympics the last fortnight. It was just work and Olympics. Canada over all had an okay Olympics. But the 110 metre hurdle women jumper from Canada summed it up when she went to hard out of the gate and hit her front foot on the hurdle and hit the Russian on the other lane and they both were disculified. It was great to see Ian Thorpe beat the young sensation from the US. Over all it was a tie between Australia and USA. I was very impressed with the BBC coverage of the Olympic games. I thought they may be crumy were the best comentary. But there commentary was amazing. One of the biggest memory's of the Olympic games was a Scot from Edinburgh one a gold and you could tell he was like screw the queen. This ain't my National anthem I won't Flower of Scotland which is Scotland national anthem. There weren't many world record's broke but I think that was because of the scorching weather in Athens.
What have I learnt and what has happened to me in my first year in the UK. Well her it is. I've found out that the last name Zylstra is a famous last name to the Netherlands. James your last name Johnston in the National museum of Scotland was in it on this time line board for doing something. Found out that Campells are trators to Scotland. Campells fought along side the Macdonalds, Walace, McGregors. But they took the Englishs agreement of more lands. Macdonalds fled to Ireland and they're names where changed to Mcdonald. The Walesh are really a bunch of Yellow chicken losers. I know they're hestory. I love Walesh people. But I really dislike they're chicken. I'll tell you about they're history when I come back to Canada. My relationship with God has grown. Some people I work with have thought you have to go to a priest to ask forgiveness from God. Told them they didn't. Must of them don't believe they're is a God. Haven't been going to church much this year and haven't been to my house group since I think June. But going to start going to house group and church regularly now. Also learnt that Scots love beer and smoking. I work with a Scot that has a famous Scottish name Roy Allen Mcdonald.
The first Old Firm game happened on Sunday and Celtic won one nil. But the best team in England, no not Man U. Not any of those loser London clubs. Brighton & Hove Albion start of the season with 0 wins 3 loses and a draw. But they are on a two game winning streak now. Yesterday they beat a former Premership team Lecister.
World cup qualifing starts over here soon. Going to there first game against Slovenia.
Going to go climb Ben Lomond on friday our Saturday. Depends on the weather.
Soon 2 come more Bucktooth's and Illroy's great adventure
God Bless You All


2 Comments:
Hey Jon, is there any coverage of the World Cup of Hockey over there?
I just watched Canada beat the US 2-1. Canada looks like a pretty good team this year, they're very young.
Yeah man, hopefully there's something over there to help ya keep updated. If not, goto www.wch2004.com whenever you get a chance.
Post a Comment
<< Home