Thursday, September 09, 2004

Tartan Army

Scotland got a zero zero draw against Slovenia. I predicted it would be a two two draw. I learnt one of the songs at the game. It goes they'll be coming, they'll be coming, they'll be coming around the road, when you hear the voice of the good old Tartan army boys, they'll be coming around the road. It's They'll our will be coming. Probably will. My mate is going to write down the lyrics of O Flower of Scotland. So I can sing along. Slovenia players where I disgrace to the came with there dives and acting. Already looking forward to next month World Cup qualifying game against Norway. Also cool before the game a marching band comes out and walks around the stadium. The bagpipes and drummers. This is the best sporting enviroment I've ever been in. Nothing will probably ever beat it, the only thing that might is when I go to my first Rangers Celtic game. Our if I get when I come back to Canada a thing like the Tartan Army for the Canadian National Football team. Make up songs. Doesn't look good for the Canadian National team rate now. Got to win there last two games for any chance at getting to Germany.

It has been a very nice week here. Sunny and around 20C. Also went and saw The Village this week. It was good. Also went back to house group for the first time since June. It was good to see all of them. For the first time in work yesterday I didn't get stressed out. I used to like the job. But now I hate it. I love the people. That's the reason I'm still working there.

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home