How Long?
Went to my first Rangers game on sunday against Aberdeen. Rangers won five zero. It was an amazing atmosphere. Aberdeen fans where nuts. It was a conversation all game long through chants our songs, which ever one you want to call it between Rangers fans and Aberdeen fans. Couldn't understand what they where saying. But I know Aberdeen fans where singing we beat Celtic and you didn't. I would say if you come to Scotland to go to a game. You'll notice though there are alot of police, because if they weren't their there would be a big riot. 80's I've been told was horrible. Rangers fans have been banned from singing the song about William Prince of Orange about the battle they won in Ireland. Also mm the Pope. Another I found shocking was at Parkhead where Glasgow Celtic play they have the normal Scotland flag but the also have a IRA flag flying up there.
Also some other intrasting thing I found out is that if someone trys to kill the Queen they will be hung. The last time this happened was in the 1950's. The man was actually inacent. Never got hanged. Thing I found shocking was it was an English man. No I never asked this question to my work mate. He just told me this when we were talking about Scotlands history.
Something Canada can learn from UK. UK has a professional league for ever sport. No joking they have a baseball, hockey, baseketball and American football. I've talked about this before in my other blogs. We can do this. Professional soccer league. Winnipeg we can go back using UofM ground. We just need an owner to pay the players. Only Manitoban people can play for the team. Each Province only people from that Province can play for that team. Training camp, we have leagues in Manitoba. Not only for the men we can have a womens league to. Sponsers, that's the easy one. Have a salary budget. Only enough money to have a home, food, and family. No millionares. We don't need big stadiums. 5,000, 6,000 sitting room. UofM we can let people sit on that hill if more fans want to come. There's one more sport we can do the same thing with. That sport is called Rugby. Sure we could TSN, our Sportsnet televising games. We could get in a twenty-four to thirty game season in. Another big thing is we need the Owners to stay with the club. I went to one Flury game back when they where in the professional league and there were maybe 3,000 fans there. We need owners that are going to soccer lovers and are going to stay with the club through thick and thin. If we get this league going the National team will get better and more World Cups.
I don't know how many of you know the Beausjeur golf course. Juring the week I've been picturing the course and I got do some wicked stuff to that course. Got where and but the bunkers(Scottish ones but not as deep two to four feet deep) water holes. What I'd do with the greens. That's one of my dreams to design a golf course.
God Bless


2 Comments:
Oh yeah, I totally remember going to that golf course with you and shane, and I think one time james came and drove the golf cart. That was fun, cuz I sucked really bad, lol
and I suck so bad that all I can do is drive a golf cart
Post a Comment
<< Home