Easy Plan
Canadian National Football(soccer) stadium they are trying to get to be done. I say they should put a roof on it so they can have some friendlies juring the winter. Use it if they want for football for the community of Toronto juring the winter. The stadium would be most benefitre for Argo's. They would get more fans they predict if it where a outside stadium. There's an easier and less money option 4 the National team. It's called put a better pitch in the Skydome and it's indoors and not used juring months of the winter. I'm up for the new stadium if they put a roof on it. But if they don't I think they should just use the Skydome.
It was supposed to be Canada's year two go far. But we flooped. No Germany. Witch sucks because I'm going to go. Scotland isn't doing great rate now either. Still got around six games to get to Germany.
Going to Fort William next week. The heart of Scotland the highlands.
God Bless You All


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home