Thursday, September 30, 2004

I Like 2 Fart, Big Long Loud Ones


People, People. I ask of you to place shed a tear four the 5,000 Expos fans that are going to lose there team 2 Washington. But please all smile because now the players will get real support. I've always been a Blue Jays fan. No more rivalry anymore. Sad day but that's what happens when you don't support a team. Winnipeg got more fans to Goldeyes games then them. I think though they should have moved them 2 Porto Reco. Expos played 2 series there and it was jammed packed. Washington don't blow your chance like you did with lossing your team 2 Minnesota Twins.

I call on all you the greatest game on the earth Football(soccer) lovers. I don't know what we can do. But I have a vision. I won't to see from coast 2 coast of Canada in the major cities get football like Winnipeg fury back. Join the US teams and call it the N. American Premier League. I'm going to miss being able to go 2 the pub and watch professional football being played. I lost my love of watching hockey when the Jets left. I don't know what us working class people can do. But when I arrive back in Manitoba in August 2005 lets start something. Petition saying we want a team. Let I don't know who but someone get the message and get back Fury. Please, Please. I'm just an ordinary man. Die hard football fan that want's to go to a stadium and watch some professional football and make up some songs and yell at the opposition and call them names. Please.

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home