Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Bogade Bo


I went and bought a mattress yesterday. It's getting delivered next wednesday. Woo, no more sleeping on a cushin and two pillows. Also going to my first Glasgow Rangers game on sunday vs Aberdeen. Should be a good one. They have been covering the US elections over here and they're was a program about where do the Presidents trying to be elected get all there money from. Bush and Kerry have both got 200 million to 300 million from people. Pretty much the US isn't really a democracy. These people that give money get favors from who ever wins. Like Bush got money from an oil company in Texas and some drug company, and also money from home sales place in Texas. Those are just three examples, they're are many more. Drug company that gave them money got it made when Bush was in power to stop drugs from Canada coming into the Country. No joke. I was watching one of the debates and the question came up about drugs not being aloud from Canada. Pretty much said they're not safe. May come from 3rd world Countries. The oil company that gave Bush money was put in charge of oil stuff in Iraq. Fixing and other stuff. No one else was aloud to try to get it. Housing place. Bush passed some law saying the home owner is aloud to see less about the home when someone buys it. Also got into voting stuff. Florida BBC meet finding out black voting. This one guy was told he had a criminal record, he didn't. Only with the BBC did the criminal record suddenly change and he was able to vote. With the camera's. Came from the Republicans. Also the new thing is saying that people have wrote down there wrong addresses. It's screwed up.

Just wondering how many people read my blog. If you can email me at jonjwb@hotmail.com (my email address) and tell me. So I now if I should continue writing blogs.

God Bless

3 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

Sweet man, enjoy that new mattress! Cheer hard for those Rangers on Sunday, doubtless they'll smack Aberdeen around. Lucky they aren't playing Celtic else they might not be able to come out on top ;)

October 28, 2004 at 12:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jon
Probably not to cool since this is your MOM, but yes I do read your blog - keep it up!!!!!

October 31, 2004 at 5:02 p.m.  
Blogger m@ said...

Jon, Jon... I read your blog all the time, I just sometimes forget to comment.
Rest-assured James and I read, and talk about your blog all the time.

November 5, 2004 at 11:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home