Africa
Could someone answer my question. I know Africa has a huge aids problem. Is this the fault of the govermnent over something they where giving the people. Our is this because guys. I saw the movie Hero awhile ago. True story about China. Show's still nowadays they are like that. Thinking what could be the solution to this problem. Thinking WW3, that would coust to many lives. It wouldn't be the right technique. People in power. Thinking christians. But not everyone is going to want to go that way. Protests, shot everyone up. I don't know. Me, I just want to see Tibet have it's on country again and Chinese people not have to worry. Skimming through programs last night on tv. After China got awarded the Olympics there have been more death penalties then all the Country's in the world combined have but through death penalty.
Also been watching Billy Connolly is doing a tour of New Zealand on BBC. He's funny. Going to diffently head there sometime. Go snowboarding up on Mt. Cook. Go to the best rugby nation, got to go to a game. League game. See the two islands. Check out where Lord Of The Rings was shot. Recomendation for my readers for a good laugh this week rent some of the serious Father Ted. Irish comedy. These are some of the episodes names. Kick the Bishop up the arse. It's funny. While it's december. You now what that means. Because I don't, please tell me. Of course its christmas. There's no bloody snow here. Aww, my special thing this month is Amsterdam. The hippie capital of Europe. The guide was saying it really ain't any more, but it is.
Peace


3 Comments:
I used to watch Father Ted when it was on CBC a few years ago. Did you know that the old guy in the show died? Too bad, he was the best.
Aids in Africa is not a problem with governments giving them something, bur rather a problem with the governments not having enough money to stop the epidemic. It is an extremely serious issue - many countries in Africa will see complete economic collapse within a generation due to illness and death. A Canadian, Stephen Lewis, is the United Nations' special monitor to the situation. He's doing his best to raise people's awareness. You should look him up!
And the snow here is great - it's been warm, but it's just cold enough for it to snow light and fluffly-like.
Hey Jon,
It's Steve, on James' computer. Won't be able to post again for awhile cuz I don't have a computer, but figured I'd give it a shot.
I was in Amsterdam in 2001, July. Didn't check out anything hippie-ish because I was with my two 60 year old great aunts. We did go to the Rijksmuseum and the Anne Frank house, though. And just walking around the canals was great.
Have a good time there,
And Merry Christmas.
Steve Zylstra
Merry Christmas Jon,
Since James told you about the snow, I won't bother.
I too used to watch Father Ted when it was on CBC, and it's a damn good show, that's for sure.
Steve, didn't you get wet?
Post a Comment
<< Home