Not Luck Big B
The Old Firm game was this weekend and the Rangers won again. It was a nasty game. What a mean by that is fouling, words. At the end of the game Martin O'Neal did a very stupid thing of running towards the fans with Sutton by his arm around Sutton's head(Celtic player) and raise his fist in the air. This may sound like nothing to you but Martin was lucky. This was bringing the game back 100 years. That could have caused a riot. Rangers fan could have ran on the field and nocked him out. I put my hand up as this being the biggest rivalry in the World. The teams where this close ' to punching everyone up. The game I have on tap the players where playing good. Which I'm going to get it put on a dvd when I arrive back in Canada. See it was a rioting weekend. NBA Detriot and don't remeber got it on. Riot in College Football. Just hearing they're was a dead man outside Ibrox where the Rangers play.
It hasn't been said that it was caused by the game. Also I want to do a mention of Lacrosse. Brian brought it up that it is a tuff game. It's one of the tuffest sports. Could someone tell me what's up with the NHL? Ha, the arena is finally finished. Unless we get a NHL club what's saying we don't just go back to 7,000 fans a game. Probably will happen.
It is screwed up over here, the goverment. Get this, you don't have to work. The government will give you £70 a week. This when is good though they give homeless people where to live, also get the £70 a week. Disagree with £70 a week. Get them some cloths, food, shower. Tell them to get a job our else you'll lose out on the place to live. Not right that they shouldn't be working.
Peace
jp


2 Comments:
blarg, seems Celtic just aren't the same team without Larsson.
So what kind of disciplinary action is the league taking against O'Neal? I'm assuming there will be something!
I'd agree that the Rangers/Celtic is a heck of a rivalry, I think it's the religious undertones that gives it that extra thump. As for ranking it #1 in the world, does this only include club teams? Or is there consideration given to national teams as well? There's a few pretty fierce national rivalries out there that I'm not sure even the Rangers/Celtic can compete with. Example: The Soccer War in 1969 between Honduras and Guatemala that left 3,000 dead and 6,000 injured. That was more of a country vs country rivalry though that just managed to explode on the field.
The first few games in the new arena had about 15,000 people at them. The normal configuration for AHL games is 8000-and-something, so 7000 per game I'm sure would be fine for the Moose management.
I'm going to see the Tragically Hip play there on the 23rd, and I'm really looking forward to checking it out closeup.
Post a Comment
<< Home