Beware. Flesh Eating Frogs On The Roam

Monday, November 15, 2004

Regarding my blog underneath this blog when your reading. I meant to wright that Rugby is the toughest game. In www.greyhairedgoosess.ca.

posted by With Open Hands at 9:39 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • www.greyhairedgoosess.ca Football (soccer) fans s...
  • Blank Rented Fahrenheit 9/11 yesterday, Michael ...
  • How Long? Went to my first Rangers game on sunda...
  • Bogade Bo I went and bought a mattress yesterday...
  • Always In The Eye Of Ben Nevis Well I jumped on t...
  • Easy Plan Canadian National Football(soccer) sta...
  • 911 True Story. Bad government story. It was a ...
  • I Like 2 Fart, Big Long Loud Ones People, People...
  • Issues Start of by talking about Man U. I'm not ...
  • Oakland Hills It was great to see the Europeans b...

About Me

My Photo
Name: With Open Hands
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

I have a relationship with God, love Jesus. Love my family, and all my friends.

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger