Monday, December 13, 2004

Finally Done(Computers r really slow)


Hi everyone. I picked up Linken(I know I spelled that wrong) Park/Jay-z collision course cd up on sunday. It's freaken wicked. Love Jay-z, got some of my favorite songs done be him on the cd. Got my Euro's for Amsterdam. Taking 90 along. Plans are go to this museum and Anne Frank house. During evenings won't to go check out the music scene. Not techno. Punk, rock, hardcore if I can find out where they go on. This one is still on the rocks, maybe going to go down to Delft. Place where Vermeer(Girl with a Pearl Earring lived). The museum is not open though, so probably won't. Also cool to hear that a Canadian will be playing for a Canadian club. Who I'm taking about is Koskie, with the blue jays. Cool, I've been recording the show's but they have the winter World Cup, skiing, cross country skiing, snowboarding on tv. Cool the final stop for the skiing is in Leinzerheide. Ha, that's where I went snowboarding in Switzerland. I like are Canadian flag. Like are Manitoba flag except for one thing. In the corner isn't it the British flag our St. George Cross. Damn British, some of them. Manitoba is full of people from all over the world. My mate Emo and me where talking about people around the world that have moved to other place's in the world. Like in Sydney in the city there's Liverpool, Campell town. Saying come up with something original. Leave off with I was watching the high lights of Chelsea vs Arsenal game on sunday. Woo Arsenal are amazing passers. Any team can do that I believe with practice and believe.

jp

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

Heeeey Jonny the World Juniors are around the corner, I doubt there's much media coverage over there, so be sure to keep up on the sports websites. Should be good, have any comments to make on Sutter's player selection?

December 18, 2004 at 11:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home