Something Ain't Right
Something ain't right over here. What I mean by this is that people that come over here from Pakistan, India, and places from around there. I don't mind that they come over. It's just that they all have the most expensive cars. Mercede's, supt up cars. Just ain't right. Only high business men should be able to afford them, they're kids. It's the government I'm sure. Giving them money. BBC over here is cutting 1,000 jobs around there. To get better tv programs. Nothing wrong with there tv programs. Did they take down that statue they built for Bush for what he did in Iraq. For his visit here. Telling my mates here I would burn it to the ground.
Ha, Celtic are completely out of Europe. The system of jail. I've been thinking of it. Okay we send people after they've commeted a crime to prision where other people live that have commeted a crime. Put them in cages. They just have a closed in area to go inside. Does the system really work. Say if I was put in one. Wouldn't like it. Your with other criminals. Your mind set can't change in there. Guess it works if you don't like being enclosed. That would get you to not go in again. My thoughts are, are put them with people that haven't commeted crimes and that well change there mind set, hopefully. Still locked up in something. I don't no what the success rate is for prisions.
jp


2 Comments:
That's the idea behind conditional sentencing, it allows people who committed crimes (usually minor ones) to serve out their sentence in a normal environment without being subject to the effects of prison. More serious offenses though are still sent to prison because they're considered a danger to society.
Don't drop the soap.
Post a Comment
<< Home