Hardcore Show
Went to a hardcore show last tuesday. It was wicked. I even got in the pit and did the one hardcore dancing move I new. I started to do it and my left arm locked. Its hard to write what they dance looks like. Your punching the air vilontly. So I was thinking shot I broke my arm. That after awhile I was like no I couldn't have broken my arm. Then about thirty seconds after it happened it started to loosen up. Then later I was thinking how in the world did that happen. I didn't hit anyone. It's a mystery why it happened. Yesterday was the staff night out. We went to a very expensive Italian restaraunt. When we were there a Celtic player showed up with his agent. They were talking about what he wanted to do. One of my mates is a Celtic fan, he went and got a picture with him. Then after that we went to some pubs. Then a free club. I also bought a bed. I bought it at the beginning of January. Got delievered thirty-first of january. Also I heard the most shocking comment in my life last week. It was the Jewish remebering Aushwitz week. The Irish Presdient had the nerve to say that what the prodestants did in N. Ireland to the catholics was worse then what the Nazi's did to the Jews. Mr. President, that's half the truth. How about what the Catholics did to the Prodestants(IRA). The Jewish people women kids where put in stoves, gassed, shot, six million. My mate George said after that, that is how wars start. With these kind of comments. What the Irish President said really will help with the problems in N. Ireland. The Protestant Catholic war has taken alot of lives. While Iraq had there elections. I don't know when true democracy is going to start. Describing the zones in Iraq. 60%, 20%, 20%, there all going to vote for the person in there zone. Shiats I think it is are not going to vote because they are against it. Voting is not evil man. Just like Canada in a way. Where all the population is, that's whose going to win(Liberals). It's going to start working more when 60% can vote for someone in the 20% zones. 20% zones start voting for the people in 60% zone. Also thinking about the American civil war, about the southern states. Stupid thinking by them. Shame the didn't think like people today. No slavery. Just put a job for house work, our working out on the fields(wages). People will want work. I guess I disagree with that war. Liked in Gods and Generals(Movie on Civil war) this line he used. It will eventually end slavery. It did end in the civil war. Can't change peoples mindsets through war. It causes more hate. The weather has very nice here lately. Nice and sunny today again. Got to get out of the city, one of these days. My mate Billy, one of the chefs got saced. Witch sucks.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home