Witness
Well I checked out the design of the new stadium they want to build. Matt your right. It's horrible. They can't put a roof on it. It would ruin the snowing cold outside games. I was watching the movie witness awhile ago. Found one of the lines in the movie funny and little wrong. Part mennonite. Harrison Ford and the amish girl are talking. Harrison Ford asks where he could use a phone. Don't have those things here. But across the way the mennonites have tv, phone, vehicle. Going to always remeber that line. Jasey Jay Anderson won his second snowboard cross in a row. I believe he leads the mens world cup. Grandi, for Canada is in 9th place in the mens downhill overall standings. Nothing really else to report on, that I can think of.


1 Comments:
Jasey Jay won again, he's an awesome snowboarder.
Post a Comment
<< Home