Monday, January 24, 2005

Bloody Sunday


Over the weekend, saturday they had a parade here in Glasgow for Bloody Sunday. Those of you have never heard of Bloody Sunday. It happened in Londonderry. Police officers shot some civilians our IRA members. The police men weren't getting shot at. Juring the parade some protesters through coins at the people in the parade. The police came in and squished a big group of people in with there horses. Arrested the guilty. That is one of the words that is what Glasgow is controversial. Like when I went to a Rangers game last year against Aberdeen. After the game the kept the Aberdeen fans in the stadium until all us Rangers fans where gone. Big line I was in to get onto the tub, there where cops on horses. There where four of them. Walking back and forth. I guess in case Celtic fans show up our Aberdeen fans. Going to go to some more games this year. Hearts, Hibs, Motherwell always give a good showing. The head guy in the Scottish Parliment is trying to cut down on the parades, because of the anti-semitism. But it ain't going to happen.

One thing I love about Canada about the many of things is that are country was not built by war. Orangeman where heartless, stupid. Tried to start a war in Manitoba. I guess if Louis Riels force was bigger he would have fought them. That's one thing I told my mate Emo between the difference between Canada and the US. US just fought, we negocaited. When I think about it we really didn't negociate we just didn't fight.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Beware the flesh eating frogs.

January 26, 2005 at 9:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home