Wednesday, February 23, 2005

It's Time 4 North American Sports 2 Give Back The Fans Something



While what's new. It's been snowing outside off and on all week. But it doesn't stay on the ground. I saw Bowling 4 Columbian for the first time on tv this week. Good. Had house group last night. Stayed up late and watched an NBA game between Seattle and Houston on tv. The Six Nations(Rugby) starts back up this weekend.
Hopefully Scotland can beat Italy. The old firm was this last weekend. Rangers won two zip. Got called I believe I left a little before the game was over to go use the lo. Called a fenian bastard I believe by some stupid Rangers fans. One of the guys I work with was at the game. After the game he was telling us that four Rangers fans where causing some trouble. Where walking through all these Celtic fans. The Rangers fans got beat up in some back lane. But after that was over they came out and started throughing rocks and Celtic fans. Where just missing Paul's car. Scotland has the highest rate of Asma in the world. It's the way they build there homes. Also in the north of Scotland has the highest rate of suicades in Europe. With forty people talking there lives last year.
I was reading the budget for the Liberals in Canada. I like what they're going to do. I got no complaints. Canadian Bourque finished third in downhill skiing in Germany this last week. Ski team is out of the dark ages. Canadians are now coming over to take part in cross country skiing. I forget her name but she has been doing good. Little behind in fitness from missing the first part of the season. Soon she'll be up there with the Europeans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home