Tommorow is the Day
Well my mate Neil came into the kitchen at work yesterday and should me the text he got from his mate saying that on channel four anounced the NHL season is over. Just reading some of the articles on cbc.ca. Come on players. 42.5 million is enough money. I think they could even go down further. Don't need that much money to survive. Second thing. Ticket prices. Over here tickets cost twenty-two pounds for anywhere in the stadium. This is for the English Premership(one of the best leagues in the world), same for the Scottish league. Your seeing the best players in the world in both leagues. UEFA games and league cups are a little more expensive. There's no reason why we can't do this with the NHL, NBA, MLB, CFL, NFL. If we were to do this I'm sure we would get more fans to games. Us working folks could afford to go to a game. Bloody owners and players can shutup. Maybe we can get teams back to Winnipeg and Quebec. Could Gretzky have been the downfall of the game in Canada. He moves from Edmonton to Los Angeles to get the game better going in the US. Look what happened in the ninty's.
Winnipeg and Quebec gone. These better be done by next season. So we can have next season. They better. Here's another poem I'm going to make up rate now.
I Love Snowboarding
There's nothing like flying down through the powder
Wind is going by lowder and lowder
Us snowboarder's really hate the flat bit's and those t-bars
When I was in Switzerland snowboarding I had to go up on one of those t-bars and it really heart my area
Short Poem by Jon Poetker


2 Comments:
I liked the last line of your poem, Jon, that was the best part!
you are a gifted peom writer. i enjoy reading them. Joc
Post a Comment
<< Home