Bigger, Better, Then Ever
I'm going to start of with this comerical I hear on the radio.
I find it wacked. It's a little girl speaking(about speed limits).
The girl goes, "if you hit me at forty miles an hour there's an eighty percent chance I will die, but if you hit me at thirty miles an hour I have a eighty percent chance I will live. Then I man's older voice comes in and says speed limits are there for a reason. What I get from this comercial is it's okay to hit kids running across the road, as long as your going thirty miles an hour. I also believe you would be killed if you got hit that fast. Also been thinking more about the nhl. These owners want to make money. Then why are they setting up nhl teams in southern US. Where hockey is not popular. Seeing in the news today that a group from Boston wants to buy the nhl. Meet a cool girl that's original here from Glasgow that lived in Montreal for seven years. Been one of the best things meeting all these people in hostels and here in Scotland.


2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
That's hilarious, Jon! Sometimes I hear that commercial on classicfm - I know the one you're talking about. I wonder if anybody's ever tested the statistics... I should hope not!
Post a Comment
<< Home