Back In CDN
Well I'm back in the CDN. Had a safe flight over. Only thing bad was I had like knife to you stomach, stomach cramps. No more Iran Bru, our brilliant smart trains. Our tub in the Peg. We could build a rail link for MB. It would cut down on the polution. I what have your intake on animal's. My mate Andrew(Glasgow, now moving to Quebec City with his wife from Quebec) where having. I wish God gave them a conscience. We ain't out to kill baby grizzly bears. There are maybe people out there that do want to do that. I guess it's are fault the way animals are acting now adays.
Where invading them. Some of them like are rubbish. Thinking about it, they do have a conscience. Just not like are's. Bring's me to another point. If Adam and Eve hadn't eaten the apple would we be like animal's nowadays. To be looked into.


2 Comments:
welcome home, i'm very happy that you looked me up on wayn, i want to hear all about your adventures - give me a shout when you have the chance - you have the number right?
Can't wait to hear all about it in person Jon!
Post a Comment
<< Home