Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Last Day's In Glasgow


Only two more days in Ecosse and I'll be back in CDN. Last night was one of my mates stag. He's getting married to a girl from Quebec City. There moving back there next week sometime. Went to the William Wallace monument. So William Wallace sword. They restored it up to 15 century style around the handle, but other then that everything else was the same. Just been packing slowly. We went out for dinner, then the pub for a couple of drinks. Then we went to a club in the toon. Horrible pop music. Then we went back to one of Andrew's(who we were having the stag for)and watching the first part of Life Of Brian. I'll tell you all about these two years when I come home.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

cool jon! be nice to see you when you get home!

August 3, 2005 at 2:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home