Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's Not A Problem That The Wind Blows
It's A Problem What Blows In The Wind


While, last week I didn't something everyday of the week. I played my first links golf course ever down in Troon. It was the hardest golf course I've played in my life. The bunkers where half the size of me, some even bigger. The rough was real rough. They let it grow wild. I started playing after six holes with this other guy. He was a member, he was telling me all the distances to the green's and where to hit the ball. He was a good guy. He went to school just on the road where I live. He was telling me how there aren't are barely and white kids left in the school. All coloured. The school really is more white then coloured. He said he wasn't racist, just stating a fact. Also on sat July the 2nd I was in Edinburgh for the march. You must have seen it on the news. It was the biggest parade in Edinburgh history, they said they're where 200,000. It was overwhelming. There was a group from Darfur behind us(there's another genocide going on there). Thinking about the G8, and I'm against it. Every Countrie in the world should be helping with the date. They need to make trade laws alot better. The rest of the week was working. On tuesday was the last house group of the summer. So we went with all the house groups to the park and played frezbee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home