Tuesday, May 31, 2005

We're Stupid


They're really should be no poverty our unemployment in this world. There is enough for the whole world to be fine. But we are selfish. SELFISH. I might this guy at church from Denmark that is doing his DTS YWAM just outside of the city in Paisley. He was telling me that Denmark is Socialist and there is no poverty(Very little tiny really tiny poverty he told me). (This is a joke)I guess the Natzi party does work. Natzi's where socialist's. Telling me that they pay 50 percent in tax. I was like that's alot. He was like O we don't mind. I can start in Canada the National Socialist Party(joke). Is there a socialist party in Canada? It was the long weekend here in Glasgow and the rest of the UK this weekend. Head Chef and I are going to go for a round of golf in Troon at the end of June. Witch will be amazing. Get to play a real links course. Big humongous bunkers(real bunkers). Real golf course. Not, not good N. American course. The home of golf, here. I will up date this part of the blog every time I put in a blug. Me trying to get do a three sixty and but the baseketball in the net. On fridays there's baseketball at the UofG gym. All my tries so far have gone of the top of the backboard and not gone in, last friday got closer. Can do the three sixty no problem. Finally, almost forgot to write about this. So the final episode(Star Wars). Excellent light saber battles. That's about it I have to say about that.

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Throughout most of the world, Canada is known as being a socialist country - to the United States, Canada is so socialist that we might as well be Communist (Bill O'Reily calls Canada a Soviet Canukistan).

Denmark doesn't have very much poverty for a number of reasons - but they do have it - look at greenland for example, which is Danish. Canada, in fact, has the same brand of poverty as Denmark in the far north - things are expensive, the government doesn't provide enough, and the list goes on.

The NDP in Canada is known as very socialist and Manitoba is known as having a very socialist past - look up the Winnipeg General Strike sometime Jon, you'd find it very interesting! That is also why we have free healthcare and social insurance and (soon) early childhood education. Some people would even go so far as to say that something which gives Canada a distinct identity is it's socialist leanings. With the excteption, mostly, of Alberta. Anyway, enough of my rant - hope all's well! ttfn

June 1, 2005 at 11:26 p.m.  
Blogger m@ said...

Well James wrote what I was going to, so I'll just comment on the new Star Wars movie. Good light sabre battles indeed! The space battle at the beginning was pretty cool too.

June 4, 2005 at 7:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home