Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Are World Leaders Are Insane


I'm finished reading Louis Riel book. Some shocking stuff I found in the book is he predicted that some day US and Britian would join up to fight bad. Reading the news from Canada lately and I'm getting worried. First nations group in Canada in the north with the bad houses that should be rebuilt are getting no help, the government are saying they are ok. About that flight that killed all the passengers.
This new one about this boy in Calgary that is really ill, and needs help. I just came to relizie last night that are world leaders are insane. Are country prime ministers our presidents spend the highest amount of money on the military. The destruction of life. In a couple of blogs ago I said I liked what the liberals where doing with the money, but now I don't. Here's what I'd spend the money on if I was Prime Minister Jon P of Canada. CBC tv(it was crap before I left, maybe it's better now), are athletes, health care, incourage the native people to move of the reserves and sight up jobs for them in the city, money for poor Africa. There was a cool program called Archangel on BBC this weekend. Here was what it was about. Historians in Russia played by Daniel Craig studying Stalins age. This old guy gives him a book saying it's Joseph Stalins diary. But as he finds out that its a girls diary. This girl was original from Archangel(it is a real place) in Russia.
Pretty much she goes and works for Stalin. Stalin has sex with her. She has a boy. They kill her rate after she has the boy. Then Daniel Craig goes up to Archangel with this other girl and this news guy. Meet the girls mother. She tells them where Stalins boy is. They go and find him. The news guy shows Russia this video tape of him. Every body gets killed by Russian military except Daniel Craig and Stalins boy. Communist fans in Russia rally for him. He's on his way to Moscow and stops and a rail station to make a speech to fans. The girl from earlier that went up to Archangel. She didn't go into the woods with the others. Pretty much she got put in jail. Daniel Craig gets her out. There on there way back to Moscow on the train. Stalins son is on the train. At his speech the girl with Craig shots him with a gun and he dies there. That's the end of the movie. At the end it has a speech Stalins actual daughter rout. Pretty much about we all live in fear of Stalin still today, talking about Russia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home