Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Don't Trust The Italians



Well it's been a busy last two weeks with work. But it's all going to be back to normal next week. I went and saw Downfall with two of my mates on monday. Not sure if it has opened in Canada. So here's what it is about. Last days of Hitler in Berlin in the bunker with alot of other people. It's a most see. Acters and actresses play the people amazingly. I went to house group last night. I hadn't been to church our house group for the last two weeks. Needed that. Thats week some bands are coming here from solid state records. Excited going to go to it. One of my mates was telling me in both WW1 and WW2 the Italians started with the Germans and then moved to the Allie side. The line called don't trust the Italians.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 17, 2005 at 3:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home