As Surely As Night Will Turn To Day, Day Will Turn To Night
While I went on my first bike ride of the year last week. The first five miles I thought I was going to die. But after that the leg muscles got strunger and stronger. I biked along the east side of Loch Lomond. Getting a gym pass for the next month at the university gym on my road. Also watched a program on Genkis Kahn.
He conquered the biggest area in the world. I never new that. Also saying one in every two-hundred people can track there history back to him. Also watching a program on World War Two. If it weren't for the British superioty in the air in Normandie I believe that the Tiger tanks would have been able to roam freely. They would have wasted the allies tanks. They were crap. They would have got the world with Japan and Austria. Maybe still be ruling the world today. Something that has changed about me in the last year. Will if you know me, you know that I really wanted to get married someday. Get a girlfriend first. In the last year I said to God it's not the end of the world if I don't ever get girlfriend and get married. So pretty much that was very high thing before and now it is very low. Still want to get married someday. But I don't think about getting a girlfriend our getting married at all pretty much.


1 Comments:
Hi Jon,
Must have been a great experience biking along Loch Lomond! I have wonderful memories of the place. Sounds like you're doing well. You certainly have an interest in political issues - ever thought about getting involved. Maybe you'll be our next MP.
Auntie Vi
Post a Comment
<< Home