Friday, April 15, 2005

U-Boat On The Fiver



While orginally I was working everyday this week. But then the head Chef George who looks like Mister Bean asked me when I was on next, and I said everyday this week. Then he said I didn't no that. Now I got today and sunday off. I was thinking of going on my first bike ride of the year today, up at Loch Lomond. But the weather was a little cold so I decided to leave it to next week(also tired). So I layed in bed for another hour. Now I'm hear. The baseball season has started back up again. They have baseball on sunday nights so I've been watching. I saw the preview for the final Star Wars movie. It looks not to disapoint. Also saw the preview for Kingdom Of Heaven, amazing. Checking out the news in the newspaper, and down in London lots of people put fake blood on themselves and where naked. Protesting infront of the Canadian embassee about the killing of lots of sea animals that might be killed. Also reading the news also today on cbc.ca and I saw the only smart thing George W Bush did in all of his term. Letting the passport be losser.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Oh yes, the fools and their "save the seals" campaign... the seal hunt is legal, they are not endangered, they are overpopulated, and if they aren't hunted, then the fish stocks will decline. If only people understood. They see a cute face, figure "OMG! They can't kill that cute thing" - why aren't they protesting rabbit hunts?

And Jon, check out the new design for the Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg - it's on my blog, along with a few other things, like the big scandal that is about to bring down the Martin government - http://spottedblog.blogspot.com - let me know what you think!

April 17, 2005 at 3:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home