Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Not Realistic



My gym pass at the UofG ends today. Wasn't worth getting it for the next month.
Doing some traveling between the middle of july, to the end of july. In Scotland. Went to my mate's with a group of people for lunch yesterday after church. Germany got beat by Brazil again in the semi's of the confederation cup. Final is between Brazil and Argentina. Everybody loses to Brazil, but Germany has had it the worst. They always meet in the biggest games. Went to church for ten thinking I was on the setup crew, but I wasn't. So I walking along the clyde(small river) in Glasgow, and found they're was rowing going on, so I watched some of it. Watching this stuff on Africa, some one from Europe said they want to get Africa unified and everything good bye 2015. Then after that they had this Africa dude saying it ain't realistic to expect that in five years time. Only Africa can decide for peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Happy Canada Day, Jon!

July 1, 2005 at 10:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home